YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

fuckyeah1d: “For the past five years now I’ve been part of...









fuckyeah1d:

“For the past five years now I’ve been part of something so special I don’t think any of us really understand, something that can mean the world to people and put a smile on the face of our fans even in the darkest times. To a lot of people it’s just a bunch of silly kids in a band but to the people involved it means so much more.”
Can we please take one moment to realize that l i t e r a l l y since day 1 Liam’s been what’s kept this entire family together. This happened on live show 1 can you understand. Almost 5 years ago. And he’s still the same. He is the glue holding 1D and the entire fandom together. He is so important and as I’ve said a million times he’s not given enough credit. We’d be sooo fucked if he ever left. We should be talking all the time about how indispensable he is. I love Liam. I love Liam so much.


by via My Only Direction... One Direction ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment