YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

whatiwishicould: I adore Zayn, I am sad he’s gone. But he’s happy he’s gone and I’m happy he’s...

whatiwishicould:



I adore Zayn, I am sad he’s gone. But he’s happy he’s gone and I’m happy he’s happy. He didn’t want to be in One Direction anymore and that’s alright. Things are changing. I’m not going to keep being sad about it and focusing all my blogging on it anymore. I’ll support him as he moves on, I’m excited to do what he did. But please don’t send me asks about “abandoning zayn” or trying to make me feel bad for not focusing all my attention on him, just as I will never make anyone feel that way for focusing all on Zayn and less if at all on 1D. Let people blog about what they want to blog about.





by via My Only Direction... One Direction ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment