YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

death-by-styles: After yet ANOTHER Taylor Swift lovely and not...





death-by-styles:



After yet ANOTHER Taylor Swift lovely and not at all arrogant and immature acceptance speech…


Louis literally HAAATES that bitch. He hated her while Harry was with her. He still hates her. He can sniff bullshit a mile away.


And Niall with his, “Awful…I fucking told you.” God Bless Horan.


But Harry and his cocky, “I can’t be arsed” expression. That smirk and the slow way he looks down and directly into the camera?? He was expecting it and he is SO not bothered. He’s sitting there like, “Ha, I’m good. She just made herself look like a bigger asshole while I’m a prince. Ladeedeedaaa.”



JUST SHOWS HOW IMMATURE AND BITTER TAYLOR SWIFT IS. SHE’S SO CHILDISH I HATE IT. CANT SHE LIKE MOVE ON




by via My Only Direction... One Direction ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment